- Active Currency Overlay programmes aim to transform existing currency exposures into a portfolio of currencies with an improved risk-adjusted return profile.
- We have used a consistent and distinctive fundamental discretionary investment approach for over twenty years.
- Our long track record exhibits attractive returns and proven control of downside risk.
- The investment team is highly experienced, with average industry tenure in excess of twenty years.
- Programmes are often managed in combination with a passive hedging strategy in order to optimise the use of the currency risk budget
- Investors will expect to improve the risk/return characteristics of an international portfolio.
- Returns are typically uncorrelated to traditional equity, bond and commodity market returns.
- Our experienced team can provide a wide range of additional research and analysis helpful to investors.